HighQuest Partners, a leading strategic advisory and management consulting firm in the food and agribusiness industry, has announced its 2023 lineup of agribusiness events. The events aim to provide industry professionals with insights into the latest trends and developments in the field, with early registration available for select events until March 30.
The Global AgInvesting event, held in New York City, Tokyo, and London, provides investors and agribusiness operators with market intelligence on farmland, timberland assets, private equity, and sustainability. In addition, the event offers a platform for participants to network with leading industry experts and learn about the latest investment opportunities.
The Women in Agribusiness Summit aims to nurture a community of female agribusiness professionals through presentations on industry innovations and networking opportunities with executives. The event is held in Nashville and Tokyo, with the Women in Agribusiness community also hosting regional WIA MeetUps in major US cities throughout the year. Non-members can attend the meetups for a fee of $25, while WIA members can participate for free.
Unconventional Ag is an event designed for those interested in regenerative, organic, and sustainable agriculture methods and emerging markets related to specialty oilseeds, grains, and bi-products. The event in Dallas will showcase the latest innovations in sustainable agriculture practices.
Event dates for 2023 are as follows. Use code HQ10 to get 10 percent off registration:
- Global AgInvesting, New York City, Sheraton New York Times Square, April 3-5. Register.
- Global AgInvesting Asia, Tokyo, Tokyo American Club, October 17-18. Register.
- Global AgInvesting Europe, London, The Landmark London, December 4-5. The registration link will be live soon.
- Women in Agribusiness Japan, Tokyo, Tokyo American Club, June 13. Register.
- Women in Agribusiness Summit, Renaissance Nashville Hotel, September 26-28. Register.
- Unconventional Ag, Dallas, Hyatt Regency Dallas, December 12-13. Register.
HighQuest Partners’ 2023 agribusiness events promise to offer unique opportunities for networking and learning about the latest trends in the industry. The events cater to diverse professionals, from investors and agribusiness operators to female agribusiness professionals and those interested in unconventional and sustainable agriculture methods. Early registration is recommended for those interested in attending.
Photo by Dan Meyers on Unsplash
You must log in to post a comment.