We publish our monthly report outlining the latest trends, insights, and data we gathered in our Indoor Vertical Farming Report ®. Find actionable trends and information to help you navigate the market, to understand the trends within the various segments in controlled environment agriculture such as the Horticulture industry, vertical farming, or container farming.
This month, discover in our Indoor Vertical Farming Report ®:
- Expansion rates of vertical farming companies: Over the past weeks, an increasing number of companies have announced facility expansions, distribution partnerships in new markets, funding rounds to further their expansion beyond their market, and appointed personnel to fuel their expansion.
- Indoor Farming Stocks: Often criticized for their lack of profitability, publicly traded indoor farming companies are fueling their growth by acquiring companies, building new facilities, and entering new markets. Are they on a path to profitability? What were their financial results for the second quarter of 2022?
- New Trends: Mushroom farming, though not new, is an emerging segment in indoor farming as many companies are raising important funds for its development, bringing innovative technologies to further control the environment in which the fungi are grown.
- Vertical farming around the world: What is happening in other markets? What are the latest funding rounds, news, or data available in markets such as the Middle East, Japan, and Asia?
- Upcoming events: Looking to learn more, each month discover a selection of events to participate in throughout the world! This month, discover the 3rd Vertical Farming Congress in Brussels, Vertifarm or Women in Agri-Business.
- What could affect its growth? Current energy prices, potential regulation gaps, lack of labor force, and investigations over potential fraud could hamper the entire industry’s growth
Indoor Vertical Farming Report ® is a property of iGrow News, any reproduction, publication, or usage without properly referencing the author of the document may lead to legal procedures under French Law (article L. 335-2 CPI)
Should you wish to share the document or part of the document, or for any other commercial queries please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our terms and conditions page for additional information.