- Agrology has launched a new web-based Grower Portal that complements its existing iOS app.
- The portal offers features like custom charts, data overlays, and accessible data export options.
- Growers can learn about various factors such as irrigation, weather, and soil conditions.
- The portal empowers growers with real-time and predictive data for better decision-making.
- Agrology is a climate tech startup focusing on helping farmers adapt to climate change.
Agrology, a leading climate tech startup based in Alexandria, Virginia, has introduced a new Grower Portal. This web-based platform empowers growers with customized, real-time data and analytics. The portal complements the real-time data already available through the Agrology iOS app.
Features and Capabilities
The Grower Portal offers a range of features to help growers make informed decisions. These include:
- Live Graph Renderings: Allows growers to access all proprietary data in one easy-to-access web portal.
- Deep Dives into Data: Enables growers to understand how various data points like temperature, irrigation, and soil conditions are affecting their crops.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards: Provides metrics that growers can select to showcase the exact data they need.
- Custom Alerts: Allows growers to set specific thresholds and alerts for immediate issues, such as temperature changes.
- Data Export: Enables growers to export their data to other tools like spreadsheets or third-party reporting systems.
According to Adam Koeppel, Co-Founder and CEO of Agrology, the Grower Portal provides a comprehensive dashboard that allows customers to understand what is happening down to the block level. James Ranson, Head of Platform at Agrology, added that the portal was developed in response to customer demand for deeper data customization.
The portal is particularly beneficial for growers who aim to be more regenerative and have climate-smart goals. It offers predictive insights into factors like weather conditions, pest and disease pressure, and soil carbon levels.
Availability and Demo
Growers interested in the new Grower Portal can schedule a demo by visiting Agrology’s website. The portal runs on any web browser and does not require any additional software to install.
Agrology is a Public Benefit Corporation with a mission to help farmers adapt to and beat climate change. Their platform offers real-time analysis and predictive insights based on ground-truth data and machine learning. The company has won several awards and grants, including two National Science Foundation SBIR Awards and a USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities grant.