- Earth Alive Clean Technologies has received authorization to market its Soil Activator™ in Greece.
- The product aims to improve soil nutrition and is certified organic by two international bodies.
- Due to extreme weather conditions, Greece faces severe agricultural challenges, making soil rehabilitation crucial.
- Earth Alive plans to participate in the Agrotica Thessaloniki, one of the world’s largest agricultural shows, to introduce its product to the Greek and Balkan markets.
- The move is part of Earth Alive’s global expansion strategy, with the product already in use in North and South America and parts of Africa.
Montreal-based Earth Alive Clean Technologies Inc., a leader in developing and distributing organic technological solutions, has announced its entry into the Greek market with its flagship organic agricultural product, Soil Activator™. The product is designed to improve crop nutrition by increasing the availability of soil nutrients.
Global Presence and Certification
Soil Activator™ is certified organic by two international organizations and is already being used on a large scale in various crops in both organic and non-organic farms across Canada, the United States, Central America, South America, and certain parts of Africa. The entry into the Greek market marks Earth Alive’s first foray into Europe, reinforcing its global presence in the microorganism-based biostimulant market.
Addressing Agricultural Challenges in Greece
Greece has been grappling with extreme weather conditions, including unprecedented forest fires and massive flooding, severely impacting its agriculture. Nikolaos Sofronis, Earth Alive’s President and CEO, stated that the company aims to contribute to soil rehabilitation in Greece, particularly after these natural disasters. In Thessaly, nearly 450,000 hectares were flooded this summer, affecting 97% of cultivated land and contributing up to 8 billion Euros to the Greek GDP. Earth Alive has already initiated talks with Greek authorities and organizations that assist farmers in positioning its products and services for soil rehabilitation.
Earth Alive has confirmed that it will launch a communication campaign targeting Greek agricultural cooperatives. The company will also participate in the Agrotica Thessaloniki, one of the world’s largest agricultural shows, from February 1 to 4 to introduce its Soil Activator™ to the Greek and Balkan markets.