India International Horti Expo | Dehli | 08-11 February 2023
February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 11 @ 5:00 pm
The 4-day exhibition is being organized with a focus on Greenhouse Technology, Plastic Film, Tunnels, Planting, Cultivating and Harvesting Equipment, Irrigation & Drainage, Water Management, Crop Protection, and Disease Management, Soil, Substrates, Fertilizers, Vertical Farming, Fruits and Vegetables Processing Technology, Genetics, Breeding and Seed Improvement, Postharvest Technology (Monitoring, Sorting, Storage, Packaging, Transport), Landscape industry and Nursery business.
- Exhibition: World-class exhibition with 100+ exhibitors displaying a wide array of products covering all buyers’ needs from across the country in an environment conducive to productive discussions.
- Conference: A highly focussed conference that will bring together all stakeholders of the sector to discuss debate and collaborate on growth strategies leveraging proven best practices, cutting-edge technologies, and shared networks.
- Excellence Awards: The Awards for Excellence in Horti Sector organized in association with Zee Business will put a spotlight on the products, organizations, and leaders of the Horticulture sector that are making an exemplary contribution to the sector. The winner’s success stories will be showcased as a part of the post-event TV telecast.
- VIP Buyer Program: IIHE will compile a list of key buyers, basis inputs from the exhibitors, and work out a felicitated program to invite them to the event with specially designed features that make it compelling for them to attend. The same is expected to yield a higher return for all exhibitors.
- 1-2-1 Meetings: Exhibitors opting for some specific packages will get the option of picking up names from the pre-registered buyers for facilitated one-to-one meetings. This works like an added advantage providing you the opportunity to ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity of meeting big buyers.
- Social Media Amplification: We will be running an intensive social media campaign with an extensive reach to our database/followership of about 25,000 professionals… in addition to our general campaigns we will be delighted to develop special promotions for you on an exclusive basis.
- Product Launch Support: In case you are planning on any new product launches at the event we will be happy to help create that attention and visibility around the same by aligning it with the opening and closing ceremonies, conference sessions, VIP visits, etc.
- Post-Event Promotion: we will be producing a post-show report capturing the highlights of the event, key discussions, news on key deals made at the event, and the actionable steps arising out of the event. This report will provide another opportunity to showcase your success stories to the industry
Image provided by India International Horti Expo