- Diverse Leadership in Agri-Tech: The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco features various industry leaders and innovators.
- Focus on Sustainability and Innovation: Experts from various sectors, including food and agriculture, technology, and sustainability, are represented.
- Global Representation: The speakers come from globally recognized organizations, highlighting the international scope of the summit.
- Advancements in Agriculture Technology: The summit showcases the latest trends and technologies in global agriculture.
- Addressing Key Industry Challenges: The speakers will discuss solutions to pressing challenges in the agriculture sector.
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit in San Francisco is set to feature an impressive lineup of experts from various fields of agriculture and technology. This event will provide insights into the latest trends and technologies shaping the future of global agriculture.
Wide Range of Expertise
The summit’s speakers include:
- Karen Ross, Secretary of the California Department of Food and Agriculture
- David Hayes, Former Special Assistant to the President for Climate Policy/The White House
- Jeremy Williams, Head of Climate, Digital Farming, and Ecosystems at Bayer Crop Science
- Jorge Heraud, Vice President Technology/CEO at John Deere/Blue River Technology
Innovation and Sustainability in Focus
These industry leaders will cover various topics, including sustainability in farming practices, climate policy, and digital farming. The summit provides a platform for sharing knowledge and discussing innovative solutions to global agriculture sector challenges.
Global Insights and Strategies
The speakers represent some of the most renowned organizations in the industry, such as Microsoft, CHS, McCain, and WWF. Their participation underscores the summit’s significance as a leading event in agriculture technology.
Learn more here.