- Forever Feed Technologies (FFT) and JR Automation (JRA) have entered into a definitive agreement to create on-farm controlled environment feed mills for large-scale dairy and beef cattle producers.
- This partnership will integrate Forever Feed’s water and carbon emission reduction technology with JR Automation’s advanced automated systems, meeting the rising demand for sustainably produced high-quality animal feed.
- Jack de Jong, Chairman of FFT, emphasized the potential of the partnership to offer a steady supply of nutritious feed for large cattle farms.
- The collaboration addresses global challenges in sustainable animal farming, particularly water use and carbon emissions.
- The first production-ready FFT Feed Mill will be constructed at the River Ranch Dairy in Hanford, CA, in 2024.
Forever Feed Technologies and JR Automation are thrilled to announce their collaborative effort to revolutionize the dairy and beef cattle feed industry. Through this strategic partnership, the companies will deliver custom automated systems that enhance Forever Feed’s innovative water and carbon emission reduction technology. This initiative not only aims to optimize farm operations but also meets the increasing demand for sustainably produced high-quality animal feed.
JR Automation’s rich history of problem-solving and automation proficiency across various sectors, backed by an impressive team of over 2,000 professionals globally, played a crucial role in FFT’s decision to collaborate. Jack de Jong, Chairman of Forever Feed Technologies, expressed his confidence in the partnership, highlighting the capability to provide uninterrupted nutritious feed for farms feeding thousands of cattle.
This alliance ensures a comprehensive solution integrating FFT’s cutting-edge technology and data with JR Automation’s advanced systems. Dave DeGraaf, CEO of JR Automation, conveyed his enthusiasm and vision for enhancing the productivity and sustainability of the dairy and beef cattle sector with the FFT Feed Mill. Steve Lindsley, CEO of Forever Feed Technologies, emphasized the importance of adopting water-saving and carbon-reducing technologies for cattle farming and saw this partnership as a crucial step toward global sustainability in agriculture.
Marking a significant milestone, the agreement includes the establishment of the first FFT Feed Mill at River Ranch Dairy in Hanford, CA, set to be operational by 2024.