- Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects and its subsidiary, Patron Agri Systems, have received the BRL8001 certification, adding to their existing BRL8000 certification.
- The new certification specifically guarantees the quality of water products, making their certification portfolio complete.
- The achievement underscores the companies’ commitment to high-quality standards and craftsmanship in the horticulture industry.
- The expanded certification strengthens their position as reliable industry leaders, especially as projects grow in scale and investor requirements intensify.
- HortiQ remains a market leader in ensuring the highest standards in the horticulture sector, with 26 companies now holding its certifications.
Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects, along with its subsidiary Patron Agri Systems, continues to set quality standards in the horticulture industry. The companies have recently received the BRL8001 certification, adding to their existing BRL8000 certification, which confirms their adherence to strict quality norms and protocols within the horticulture sector.
Menno van den Brink, CTO, and Jens Stender-Robertz, QHSE-Manager, accepted the BRL8001 certification on behalf of Patron Agri Systems. The new certification specifically focuses on the quality of water products, making their certification portfolio complete. Hans van der Salm, Chairman of HortiQ, stated, “The acquisition of both the BRL8000 and BRL8001 certificates is clear evidence of the commitment of Van der Hoeven and Patron Agri Systems to high-quality and craftsmanship.”
Commitment to Quality
Since HortiQ’s inception, Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects has been closely involved with the foundation. The additional certifications further confirm the dedication of Van der Hoeven and Patron Agri Systems to the highest quality standards in horticulture.
“With increasingly large-scale projects and growing investor demands for quality and certifications, this milestone strengthens our position as a reliable top player in the sector,” said Menno van den Brink. “We are delighted about the expansion of our certificates; this marks an important step in the further professionalization of our company and is essential to remain a leader in the sector.”
Image provided by HortiQ