- The 6th Animal AgTech Innovation Summit will convene in San Francisco, attracting 500 leaders from the meat and dairy supply chain.
- The summit aims to enhance animal health, nutrition, and sustainability.
- Topics of focus include production resiliency, methane reduction, and on-farm automation.
- The event will offer networking opportunities, deep-dive workshop sessions, and a full program of 1-1 meetings.
- UC Davis will host an ‘Innovation in Action Tour,’ showcasing its world-class animal research facilities.
The 6th Animal AgTech Innovation Summit is set to return to San Francisco, bringing together 500 leaders from various aspects of the meat and dairy supply chain. The summit is a leading networking event for the industry and aims to connect corporates, investors, and early-stage start-ups. The common goal is to enhance animal health, nutrition, and sustainability.
The summit will concentrate on production resiliency, methane reduction, and on-farm automation. Panelists will discuss new strategies to advance animal welfare, promote environmental stewardship, and attract funding to support sustainable food production.
Dynamic Two-Day Event
During this two-day event, participants will gain valuable insights from industry leaders and meet the most innovative start-ups shaping the future of the industry. The summit will offer extensive networking opportunities, including deep-dive workshop sessions and a full program of 1-1 meetings.
Innovation in Action Tour
New for 2024, UC Davis will host an ‘Innovation in Action Tour,’ providing a unique opportunity for attendees to explore its world-class animal research facilities. The tour aims to offer insights from esteemed international academia and showcase the latest advancements in animal research.
The Animal AgTech Innovation Summit is part of an action-packed week co-located with World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech. These events collectively aim to forge new partnerships, accelerate innovation, and build a healthier and more sustainable food system.