- Altamont Capital Partners announces the sale of Douglas Products, a specialty products manufacturer in agriculture and pest control, to Brightstar Capital Partners.
- Altamont first invested in Douglas Products in 2015 and has supported its growth organically and through acquisitions.
- In 2022, Altamont sold Duke’s Root Control Inc., a division of Douglas, to Comvest Partners.
- Altamont and Douglas Products express optimism for the company’s continued growth under Brightstar.
- The sale marks a significant milestone in Douglas Products’ expansion strategy and dedication to quality solutions.
A Strategic Sale
Altamont Capital Partners (Altamont) has announced the sale of Douglas Products, a specialty products manufacturer and marketer in the global agriculture production and structural pest control markets, to private equity firm Brightstar Capital Partners (Brightstar).
A Fruitful Partnership
Altamont first invested in Douglas Products in 2015 and has since worked closely with the company’s leadership to support its growth both organically and through acquisitions. Earlier this year, Altamont sold Duke’s Root Control Inc., a division of Douglas Products, to Comvest Partners.
Reflecting on Success
Randall Eason, Managing Director at Altamont Capital Partners, expressed pride in the partnership with Douglas Products. “Our partnership has seen immense growth and success for Douglas since we carved the business out from Dow, and we look forward to continued success in its partnership with Brightstar,” said Eason.
Looking to the Future
Wes Long, CEO of Douglas Products, also spoke highly of the partnership with Altamont. “Our partnership with Altamont has positioned us for long-term growth as we look to continue to expand the business,” Long stated. “We are grateful for the strong support from Altamont and are excited to continue this trajectory and our dedication to quality solutions, expertise, and collaboration for distributors and customers with Brightstar.”