- John McDonald, Managing Entrepreneur at NEXT Studios, appeared on Green Sense Radio Show to discuss alternative funding models for sustainable projects.
- Green Sense Radio Show has been on air since 2010 and is a pioneer in covering sustainability topics.
- McDonald talked about alternatives to traditional venture capital, which can often be predatory.
- The show features a variety of guests, including scientists, business leaders, and activists, to discuss sustainability.
- Green Sense Radio Show is available on multiple platforms, including Spotify, Podbean, iTunes, and Stitcher, and also airs on 780 AM & 105.9 FM, WBBM Chicago.
John McDonald, Managing Entrepreneur at NEXT Studios, recently appeared on the Green Sense Radio Show to discuss alternative models for funding sustainable projects. The show, which has been on air since 2010, is one of the first programs to focus on sustainability and features a wide range of guests, including scientists, business leaders, activists, and entrepreneurs.
A Different Approach to Funding
During his appearance, McDonald emphasized the need for alternatives to traditional venture capital funding, which he described as often being “predatory” in nature. He discussed how different funding models can better support sustainable projects, allowing them to grow without compromising their core values.
About Green Sense Radio Show
Green Sense Radio Show has been a pioneer in covering the topic of sustainability. Each week, the show hosts a variety of guests to discuss how they are shaping a sustainable future. The program aims to educate listeners about the importance of sustainability and the different ways it can be achieved.
Where to Listen
The show is available for listening on various platforms, including Spotify, Podbean, iTunes, and Stitcher. For those in the Chicago area, Green Sense Radio Show also airs a “Green Sense Minute” segment every Thursday and Saturday on 780 AM & 105.9 FM, WBBM Chicago.