- The Unconventional Ag conference in Dallas focuses on sustainability, organic agriculture, and ag innovations.
- Over 25 industry experts will discuss regenerative agriculture, specialty crops, and risk management.
- The conference will feature a deep dive into practical sustainability and regenerative agriculture applications.
- Notable speakers include Shannon Theobald, Chris Langwallner, Kristy Flynn, and Ryan Vencill, each bringing unique insights into the ag sector.
- Special presentations on ESG vision and the new age of organic agriculture will highlight the event.
The upcoming Unconventional Ag conference, scheduled for December 12-13 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas, is set to be a pivotal event for those in the agricultural sector. With a focus on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria, organic agriculture, and the latest agricultural innovations, the conference promises to deliver valuable market intelligence and insights.
Diverse Agenda and Expert Speakers
Janet Fisher, the content manager for the Unconventional Ag conference, emphasizes the event’s uniqueness, mainly focusing on sustainability and strategic sourcing across the supply chain. The conference will explore five key areas: market drivers, supply chain partnerships, advancing sustainability within companies, farm-level perspectives, and innovations.
The Ag Innovation Panel is a highlight, featuring four disruptors in the ag sector:
- Shannon Theobald, founder of Foodtech Advising, brings expertise in expanding companies into new markets and channels.
- Chris Langwallner, Co-Founder and CEO of WhatIF Foods, will share insights on regenerative agriculture and agrobiodiversity.
- Kristy Flynn, co-founder and CTO of Fieldcraft will discuss building dynamic partnerships in agricultural and ingredient supply chains.
- Ryan Vencill of Climate AI will provide strategies for building climate-adaptable value chains.
Special Presentations and Insights
Sarah Beth Aubrey, CEO of The Envoy Group, will present on “Communicating your ESG Vision and Plan with the Team.” Her experience building coalitions for dialog and engagement in agriculture adds significant value to the Unconventional Ag conference.
Ryan Koory, VP of economics at Argus Media, will address the new age of organic agriculture, offering insights based on data and analytics from Mercaris’ network of partners.