- The Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit, scheduled for October 31 to November 2, 2023, aims to showcase breakthrough technologies in the agri-food sector.
- The summit is organized in collaboration with international investors, accelerators, and incubators like GROW, ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE, TRENDLINES GROUP, and THE YIELD LAB ASIA PACIFIC.
- The event features a Start-Up Arena where early-stage agri-food entrepreneurs worldwide will present their innovations.
- Each Pitch Hour at the summit is dedicated to a specific sector, such as Agri-Tech, Food-Tech, Indoor AgTech, and Blue Food.
- The summit also includes the climax of the Innovation Challenge with THAI UNION, focusing on ‘Novel Ingredients and Applications from Ocean-Derived Ingredients.’
The Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit, scheduled to take place from October 31 to November 2, 2023, in Singapore, aims to accelerate the transition to a climate-smart food system. The summit is a collaborative effort involving international investors, accelerators, and incubators such as GROW, ENTERPRISE SINGAPORE, TRENDLINES GROUP, and THE YIELD LAB ASIA PACIFIC.
The Start-Up Arena
One of the event’s highlights is the Start-Up Arena, which will feature a diverse selection of early-stage agri-food entrepreneurs worldwide. Delegates attending the summit will have the opportunity to connect with founders and innovation teams, gaining insights into the most recent developments in the agri-food sector.
Pitch Hours and Sectors
The summit has allocated specific Pitch Hours to various sectors like Agri-Tech, Food-Tech, Indoor AgTech, and Blue Food. During these Pitch Hours, start-ups will take to the main stage to present their technologies or solutions to an engaged audience of investors and potential corporate partners. Innovators from various countries will showcase solutions ranging from solar water irrigation systems to biodynamic farming airdromes, farm robotics, and sustainable beef production systems.
Innovation Challenge with THAI UNION
The event also features the final stage of the Innovation Challenge in collaboration with THAI UNION. The challenge focuses on ‘Novel Ingredients and Applications from Ocean-Derived Ingredients.’ Three finalists—INGREDIOME (Israel), 350PPM BIOTECH (Germany), and OCEANIUM (UK)—will pitch their solutions live on stage, with the winner receiving valuable mentorship and R&D support from Thai Union’s global innovation team.
The summit will also include on-stage sessions focused on scale-up success stories, investor insights, and case studies. Breakout networking roundtables will be hosted by experts, providing an opportunity for meaningful discussions and partnerships.