- NotCo announces a food service partnership with New York-based specialty coffee roaster Joe Coffee.
- At all locations, Joe Coffee replaces almond milk with NotCo’s NotMilk™ Barista, a unique chickpea and oat blend.
- NotMilk™ Barista offers a low-sugar, creamy, and frothy plant-based alternative for coffee and tea.
- The partnership marks NotCo’s first U.S.-based coffee house collaboration for NotMilk Barista™.
- NotCo aims to expand its distribution to additional coffee shops and retailers nationwide.
NotCo, a rapidly growing food tech company known for its patented AI technology named Giuseppe, has announced a new partnership with Joe Coffee, a New York-based specialty coffee roaster committed to sustainability. The collaboration aims to provide coffee lovers a more sustainable and delicious plant-based milk alternative.
A Creamier, Frothier Alternative
Joe Coffee has replaced almond milk on its menus with NotCo’s new NotMilk™ Barista at all its locations. Made from a unique blend of chickpeas and oats, NotMilk™ Barista offers a creamier and frothier alternative for plant-based coffee enthusiasts. The product performs well in hot and cold foaming and holds up well for latte art. “NotMilk Barista allows plant-based coffee lovers the opportunity to enjoy the full, frothy latte experience without compromising on taste, look, feel, and functionality,” said Matias Muchnick, CEO and founder of NotCo.
Giuseppe created the innovative recipe for NotMilk Barista™, NotCo’s AI technology, in collaboration with the company’s team of AI Chefs and R&D experts. The result is a plant-based milk alternative that mimics animal-based products’ look, taste, and functionality.
This partnership with Joe Coffee is the company’s first U.S.-based coffee house collaboration for NotMilk Barista™. NotCo has a growing list of food service partnerships worldwide, including collaborations with Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and Papa Johns’s. In the U.S., NotCo recently launched a national campaign with Shake Shack for its Non-Dairy Chocolate Shake and Non-Dairy Frozen Chocolate Custard made with NotMilk™.
“We look forward to expanding our distribution to include additional coffee shops and retailers across the country soon so that coffee aficionados can make their own plant-based latte art at home,” added Muchnick.
Image provided by NotCo