- Priva Horticulture and The Farms™ have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) during the AgraME exhibition in Dubai.
- The MOU is the result of extensive dialogues, mutual visits, and knowledge sharing between the two organizations.
- The Farms™ is developing a unique ecosystem focused on empowering food security and addressing food waste.
- Priva will be responsible for climate controls and the irrigation process of these farms.
- End users will have access to Priva Academy to optimize the use of their systems.
Priva Horticulture, a leader in the global horticultural industry, has announced an exciting collaboration with The Farms™. The two organizations signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) during the AgraME exhibition in Dubai. This MOU aims to foster further collaboration in the global horticultural industry.
The MOU is the culmination of a long process involving dialogues, mutual visits, and knowledge sharing. As one of the key partners, Priva Horticulture expressed excitement that The Farms™ is now ready for action.
Unique Ecosystem by The Farms™
The Farms™ is in the process of developing a unique ecosystem that consists of a series of food-related infrastructures and programs. These initiatives aim to empower food security among global communities while also addressing the critical issue of food waste.
Role of Priva Horticulture
Priva will be taking care of the climate controls and the irrigation process for these farms. This involvement ensures that the farms will operate under optimal conditions, contributing to the overall goals of food security and waste reduction.
Priva Academy for End Users
In addition to climate and irrigation controls, end users, including growers and their teams, will have access to Priva Academy. This platform will help them optimize the use of their systems, thereby enhancing productivity and sustainability.
Image provided by Priva Horticulture