- VIV MEA 2023 and Horti Agri Next MEA 2023 (HAN MEA) are co-located events scheduled for November 20-22, 2023, in Abu Dhabi.
- These events aim to transform agriculture across the Middle East and Northern Africa, focusing on animal protein production, cultivation, and advanced horticulture.
- VIV MEA 2023 will showcase animal livestock value chain innovations, including automated processes and sustainable practices.
- HAN MEA 2023 will explore advanced horticulture techniques such as precision growing, smart irrigation, and vertical farming.
- Both events will feature expert programs, including seminars, workshops, and panel discussions led by industry thought leaders.
The agricultural and horticultural sectors in the Middle East and Northern Africa are on the brink of significant transformation. VIV MEA 2023 and Horti Agri Next MEA 2023 (HAN MEA) are pivotal events in this transformation. Scheduled to take place from November 20-22, 2023, at the ADNEC Venue in Abu Dhabi, these co-located events aim to revolutionize agriculture in the region.
A Fusion of Possibilities
The co-location of VIV MEA and HAN MEA offers a unique platform to explore the entire spectrum of the agribusiness industry. These events will focus on the interconnectedness of animal production, precision farming, rural cultivation, and advanced horticultural techniques. The aim is to demonstrate how advancements in one sector can lead to innovations across the entire food production supply chain.
VIV MEA 2023: A Showcase of Innovation
VIV MEA 2023 will serve as a platform for agricultural innovation, particularly in the animal livestock value chain. The event will highlight cutting-edge technologies and solutions, from automated processes that streamline production to sustainable practices contributing to a healthier future.
Horti Agri Next MEA 2023: Cultivating Connections
HAN MEA 2023 will allow attendees to delve into advanced horticulture. The event will explore precision growing, smart irrigation, and vertical farming, fostering collaborative connections between researchers, growers, and technology providers.
Expert Insights and Programs
Both events will feature extensive speaker and expert programs. Industry thought leaders, researchers, and pioneers will share insights through seminars, workshops, and panel discussions. Notable speakers include Henry Gordon-Smith, CEO of Agritecture, and experts from Dutch Green House Delta, Hub Orange, and Wageningen University.
The Poultry Marketing Roundtable (PMRT) will bring together stakeholders to discuss future uncertainties in the poultry industry. Additionally, the Aquafeed Extrusion & Nutrition Conference, held the day before VIV MEA 2023, will focus on aquatic feed production, extrusion, nutrition, and aquaculture.
Attendees can register online to be part of this transformative journey, ensuring access to the conferences and panel discussions of their choice.