- BigIron, an online auction platform, and Hutson, a John Deere dealership, have announced a series of no-reserve auctions for October.
- The auctions will feature a wide range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, sprayers, and more.
- Four auctions are scheduled for October 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st.
- The collaboration aims to optimize inventory management for Hutson while providing buyers with high-quality equipment.
- Buyers can register for the auctions online for a convenient bidding experience.
BigIron, a leading online auction platform specializing in agriculture and construction equipment, has teamed up with Hutson, a prominent John Deere dealership, for a series of no-reserve auctions. The auctions are scheduled to take place throughout October and will feature an extensive array of agricultural equipment.
The auctions will include over 100 tractors, 30 combines, 30 corn heads, 30 draper and platform heads, 5 forage harvesters, 15 sprayers, 30 planters, as well as hay equipment, tillage equipment, wheel loaders, compact track loaders, lawn and garden items, attachments, and more. The auctions are scheduled for October 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st.
Franklin Langham, BigIron Vice President, Sales, expressed enthusiasm about the collaboration, stating it offers a unique opportunity for buyers to acquire top-quality agricultural equipment from a trusted name. “We look forward to bringing the farming community together for these exceptional events,” he added.
Josh Waggener, Hutson President & CEO, emphasized the importance of effective inventory management and cash flow. “Partnering with BigIron and Sullivan Auctioneers allows us to right-size our inventory while also generating additional cash flow,” he said.
The partnership between BigIron and Hutson aims to provide an unparalleled auction experience by merging the expertise and resources of both organizations. This will offer a vast selection of well-maintained equipment to buyers across the globe.
Image provided by BigIron