- iFLYTEK introduced Gengyun, an AI-driven large model for agriculture, during China’s annual Farmers’ Harvest Festival.
- Gengyun aims to enhance the full-chain intelligence level of the agricultural sector, covering production, supply, marketing, service, and management.
- The model offers “four-in-one” intelligent services: agricultural production, policy consultation, government services, and market analysis.
- Gengyun has connected 360 million pieces of agriculture-related data and analyzed nearly 2 million documents.
- The model uses deep learning, human-computer collaboration, and semantic recognition to provide efficient and intelligent services to agricultural practitioners.
iFLYTEK, a leading intelligent speech and technology company, has introduced its innovative agriculture large model, Gengyun, at China’s annual Farmers’ Harvest Festival. The model is designed to enhance the agricultural sector’s “production, supply, marketing, service, and management” full-chain intelligence level by integrating AI with agriculture’s scientific and technological innovations.
Four-in-One Intelligent Services
Gengyun provides a comprehensive suite of “four-in-one” intelligent services to assist agricultural practitioners in improving production, reducing costs, and boosting efficiency. These include agricultural production, policy consultation, government services, and market analysis. The model also efficiently disseminates information related to agricultural policies and affairs.
The model meticulously organizes and collects data from agricultural and rural sectors, providing a robust data resource for agrarian services. It has connected 360 million pieces of agriculture-related data and extracted and analyzed almost 2 million documents.
Gengyun possesses advanced capabilities such as deep learning, human-computer collaboration, and semantic recognition numerical intelligence for a profound understanding of agricultural matters. It can predict future market capacity, assess product competitiveness, and formulate optimal business strategies through self-learning and self-cognition capabilities.
In the future, Gengyun will continue to gather and organize agricultural data to optimize services across various applications. It will also continue to enhance and iterate multi-modal input and output capacities of text, image, voice, and video, aligning with the technical trends in developing iFLYTEK Spark Desk.